Friday 27 April 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes, I have those days when I feel I could just live an average life… go back home, get a job with a decent salary, a house, a car and just live… maybe even make the odd donation to a charity… volunteer my time to a cause that sounds good… be a good citizen…

then Sometimes there are days when I feel like mere existence would equate a slow death of who I am inside…

Sometimes I feel like I am destined to do something great… destined to leave my mark on this Earth… even if its just to provide a drop of water to the vast desert of human problems…

I just can’t help but feel like I want to know that someone out there can say “my life is better for having met Joy-Ann van Arneman”… sometimes anyway…

Sometimes I need to remind myself that I was not born with intrinsic superhero qualities… but HE who is my superhero… HE who began a great work in me… HE can make my life matter…

Sometimes I forget… lucky for me… He doesn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment