Sunday 18 March 2012

Why I Blog…

Right, so basically, I created this blog so I could follow my friend’s blog. I do not consider myself a “blogger”… But I guess in the pure definition of the word, someone who blogs, then I am a blogger.

I never understood the attraction of sharing your thoughts with both no one in particular and everyone out there … but even as I sit here typing, I feel a bit exhilarated, like, I have thoughts, I have words, and I can put them down and someone may read them … lol

So what kind of blog will this be? Who knows?!? I guess from time to time I will sit here and allow the letters to flow from my finger tips forming into words that run together to flow into sentences which linked yet separated by punctuation becomes a paragraph and thus is established as a shared thought.

On those rare occasions when I feel poetic and my thoughts prefer to be expressed in verse over prose I may post a poem. But don’t hold your breath.

Lol… “your” who are “you”? I can only wonder…

No comments:

Post a Comment